CODE OF CONDUCT AND MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES
For membership of “Neoleap Business Ventures LLP”, investors must accept and adhere to all the guidelines stated below, which may be amended periodically.
- Members are expected to respect the privacy of other members and not provide their name to any third party without their permission.
- Members are required to keep membership and company information confidential.
- Deals and investments discussed within Neoleap should not be discussed outside and all members should adhere to the code of confidentiality.
- Members shall keep strictly confidential all information which is made available by Neoleap by email or during discussions and presentations at meetings.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
- Members are expected to disclose to Neoleap any relationship that they may have with a company, including any personal gain that they may receive from that company.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own investment decisions, and Neoleap is not recommending any particular company for investment.
- Annual Membership fees of Rs. 25,000/- plus service tax to be paid by Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “Neoleap Business Ventures LLP”.